- 2-3 years working experience as a Marketing/Sales in FMCG Company
- Possess strong distribution skill
- Good understanding of distributor management
- Have strong leadership skill and decisive
- Good analytical skill
- Self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure & tight deadline
- Good Communication skill
- Skillful in operating PC and MS Office Application
- Willing to be stationed in Pontianak
- Closing Date: 21-09-11
- The role will report to the Country Finance Manager, the job holder is accountable for quality, timely and relevant financial reporting and analysis for Indonesia Lubricants business and also accountable for the development of budgets and forecast as well as tracking and reporting actual performance against budgets and forecast. The job holder will also ensure effective system of reporting and forecast with integrity, transparency and in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Min. 5 years experience in Finance / Accounting department in manufacturing / trading / audit company
- Thorough understanding of financial and accounting information and processes
- Experienced using JDE system is preferable
- Highly numeric and analytical, able to see the entire business operation in its logical component parts, and objectively challenges the cost/benefit relativity of each.
- Strong problem solving skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and experienced in interacting with the other functions within the organization and with internal and external counterparties
- Computer literate and proficient in English
- Closing Date: 15-09-11
Only short-listed candidate will be invited for written test and interview session. This application should be received within 30 (thirty) days from the date of this advertisement. For those interested candidates, please submit your application and CV to HR Manager PT Castrol Indonesia at link below.
SE — FA